Located in aspirational Kew East is set to impress. Celebrating an inspired blend of modernist luxury and classic Deco styling, The Porter is a boutique collection of 12 exquisite residences, including two penthouse offerings, boast premium finishes and bespoke detailing by the acclaimed Studio Tate.
Centrally positioned near parkland and Kew Junction, an exceptional array of retail, dining and recreational delights secure residents a lifestyle of surpassing convenience in an exclusive neighbourhood.
1375 Burke Road, Kew East
A boutique collection of 12 exquisite residences, including two penthouse offerings, boast premium finishes and bespoke detailing by the acclaimed Studio Tate. Centrally positioned near parkland and Kew Junction, an exceptional array of retail, dining and recreational delights secure residents a lifestyle of surpassing convenience in an exclusive neighbourhood.
GKA Architect’s impressive tri-level design showcases white brick panelled façade horizontally accentuated by suspended brickwork spandrels and timber batten screens. The Porter is a balanced expression of modernist architecture that blends beautifully with the surrounding streetscape.
Large windows and generous outdoor terraces of fer expansive views, whilst the lush landscaped courtyards provide secluded havens. Residents will appreciate the secure basement parking with allocated storage.
- 4 level building consisting of car stacker parking system to basement floor and 12 No exclusive apartments ranging from one, two and three bedroom residences.
- Structure consists of bored piling foundation system with concrete suspended floors including lightweight roof and AFS concrete stair/lift cores.
- Façade consists of glazed window system and complemented by the custom white brick snaps pattern panels.
- Interior finishes include engineered timber flooring, aggregate terrazzo tiling, timber veneer joinery and feature wall paper.
Superbly located within the highly sought-after suburb of Ivanhoe, approximately 10 kms north east of Melbourne’s CBD.
Situated close to a plethora of amenity including the Ivanhoe Retail Strip on Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe Plaza Shopping Centre, transport and both Ivanhoe Grammar and Ivanhoe Girls Grammar.
8 Seddon Street, Ivanhoe
Situated next to Quambee Reserve and surrounded by plush parklands, the site is approximately 25 kilometres North East of the Melbourne Central Business District.
165 Wonga Road, Ringwood
Within close proximity to high demand educational facilities with Yarra Valley Grammar located just 1km east of the property and the Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School located just 1km to the north.
Nearby amenities include Eastland Shopping Centre, the development of the Ringwood Town Centre, along with the new Costco and Bunnings super stores and Ringwood Railway Station.
- 20 bed residential accommodation facility comprising 14 rooms plus lounge, kitchen and dining areas, bathroom and laundry amenities along with self contained staff quarters.
- Includes on site car park and large rear yard.